Thursday, September 19, 2013

Art Rage

 

 
In the previous art class we explored Art Rage. These are some of the images I made. I had my already take picture of my objects as one layer on Art Rage, and then “painted” on top.
I think the app was pretty easy to use. It was quick and u could change the textures and pressure easily. I think it takes some time learning all the tricks and being able to use all of the tools.
My favorite of the three images I made is the one with the nail polish and the clock lying inside the cap. I think it was an interesting twist to the image. If this is the position I am keeping for the final piece, I think it will be a little bit hard to fill up all the space without making it all super big, but I am sure I will figure it out.
The next time I use Art Rage I would like to experiment some more with the different tools and their effects.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment