Thursday, September 12, 2013

Multiple Compositions





In class today we worked some more with our thumbnails and how to use different electronic tools on the app ArtRaige. We used our already made thumbnails for guidance on the composition of our objects. We set our 3 different objects in various positions and took pictures of them with the schools iPads. We added layers and made color settings etc. on the app ArtRaige, which allows you to use many different techniques and settings for your work. It was fun playing with different tools on the iPad, but I am not sure how much I personally learned from it.

These pictures were some of my favorites, looking at the composition and effects. One the first one i really liked how when you see the cap from the front, you can kind of see under it or inside it. I think that is an element that made the picture more interesting to look at. If i use the number one as my sketch I think I would consider to see it from event farther down. I think the picture number two was fun and playful, with the clock balanced on the hem of the cap. I also really like when one object is in extreme close up, as I said in the previous blog post about the five thumbnails. I think I will be using one of these as my sketch for the final piece.









No comments:

Post a Comment