Monday, November 11, 2013

Baby Tiger Draft



Today in class we drew a draft of our favorite animal, in my case a baby tiger. Our task was to focus on the colors and the texture. For this picture I liked my background idea where I tried to do something that could represent the environment tigers live in, but I should have used more time to color it in and finish of. It is good that I used many colors and was experimental, as this just is for practice, but it was kind of random that the head should be green and blue and then the body orange or realistic. I could have toned the head more and made the brown areas darker to get a more 3D effect.  I liked the eyes and the shine in them but bigger and lower makes cuter ;) I would also like the head to be more zoomed in and not get that much of the body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment